HOMCOM Adjustable Bicycle Repair Stand - Black
This Homcom brand new bike stand will be great for maintenance or just for holding the bikes whilst you clean them. The stand clamps your bike in its jaws; the two pivots and height adjustment give maximum flexibility for working angles. The Clamp has rubber grippers so it doesn’t damage your bike. With four support legs that provide optimum stability, this robust bike stand is simple to operate.
Features and Benefits
- Functional & sturdy – High quality support jaws grip the bike securely so no damage will be caused to the bike paintwork.
- Height adjustment – Variable centre post height adjustment for working heights from approx. 120-190cm.
- Versatile – Locking mechanism on the tilt enabling a bike to be positively locked at any angle
- Quick release system – The lock is a quick release system enabling single handed changing of the angle of the bike.
- Colour: Black
- Materials: PP+Q195 Steel Tube
- 4 Support legs
- Clamp fits most standard frame diameters from approx. 30-70mm
- Dimensions of Tool Tray: 25x13x1.5cm
- Overall Dimensions: L100cm x W100cm x H120-190cm
- Tubes of Main Body: Ф38mm
- Tubes of Legs: Ф30mm
- Product net weight: 7kg
- Max load: 30kg
- Custom Label: B4-0082
- Tool tray for easy storage
- Assembly required
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.