HOMCOM Exercise Bike Racing Bicycle Cardio Adjustable Resistance LCD Display Gym
The Fitness Bike from HOMCOM with a LCD monitor is an ideal solution to your workout routine. The indoor bike trainer offers a full body workout keeping in check using the LCD monitor to show you time, speed, pulse and calories. Adjustable seat height, handle bar height and belt-driven resistance allow you to modify your workout to a perfect condition. You can easily control the resistance via the knob to find a perfect workout condition. Would be a great addition to your fitness regime.
Features and Benefits
- Flexible Cardio Bike – Height adjustable for handle bar at 7 levels and height adjustable for PVC seat at 7 levels.
- LCD Display – The LCD monitor showing Time, Speed, Odometer, Pulse and Calories Burnt, which helps you track your training situation conveniently.
- Adjustable Resistance – ' With adjustable belt-driven resistance, you can change the exercise intensity according to your training situation.
- Stable Standing – ' The cycling machine is with heavy duty steel frame with an 8 kg flywheel for stability.
- Length of Guarantee: 6 Months
- Material Used: Steel
- Colour: Black
- Product Dimension: 103L x 48W x 115H cm
- Seat Size: 24L x 20W cm
- Flywheel Diameter: 430mm
- Box Dimension: 103L x 24W x 86H cm
- Weight Capacity: 110 kg
- Gross Weight: 27.3 kg
- Net Weight: 26 kg
- Flywheel Weight: 8 kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.