Homcom Industrial Style Computer Desk With Elevated Shelf 100Cm Rustic Wood Finish
An all-rounder desk, made to support you for whatever you do - this HOMCOM desk will ensure you get the most out of your space. Made from metal, the sturdy frame is fully supportive, with adjustable feet for continual balance - giving you peace of mind as you concentrate. Compact design occupies less space and 2-tier shelf gives you enough room for working, studying or gaming. Comes complete with a handy top and bottom shelf.
- Two Tier Design: Formed of a flat table top and a smaller top shelf - there's room for working and keeping a monitor and other small pieces on it. Bottom shelf for handy holding/Storage room
- Vintage-Inspired Industrial Style: Shelves in a two-tone brown, faded finish for a slightly worn-out look. Works with the black frame for a rugged edge
- Metal Frame: A tough core structure, supporting you as you work. Adjustable feet to keep table balanced at all times
- Overall Dimension: 100L x 60W x 85.5H cm;Tabletop Dimension: 100L x 40W x 75H cm;Elevated Monitor Shelf Size: 100L x 20W cm;Bottom Shelf Size: 90L x 24W cm;Max Load: (Total)40kg, (Tabletop)20kg, (Shelf)10kg;Item Label: 836-425V01
- Maximum Load: Whole: 40kg. Main table: 20kg. Top Shelf: 10kg. Assembly Required
- Colour: Rustic Brown
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Mdf, Steel
- Model Number: 836-425V01
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.