Teknik Home Office Essentials Computer Desk - Summer Oak Finish
The Teknik Office Essentials Computer Desk in Summer Oak is a fantastically functional option for the home, student and university halls where space is limited but computer work is utmost.
This smart little desk offers a spacious top surface that provides you with the room you need for all your office essentials like your laptop, folders, collection of notepads and an accent lamp.
This computer desk features a large drawer/shelf with a flip-down panel for your keyboard and mouse. The small storage drawer opens and closes on smooth metal runners for convenient storage for all your hidden stationery needs. This item also features a hidden storage area behind the door that includes an adjustable shelf and accommodates a vertical CPU tower.
Other features include a cord management system with pass-throughs for tidiness. The beautiful summer oak tone of this desk makes it an ideal match for all rooms and office colour schemes.
Features and benefits
- Ample Storage – Comes with closed and open storage options and can even accommodate a vertical CPU tower.
- Stylish – The summer oak wood finish adds a simple, modern touch that sits well with any existing interior.
- Compact – Great for those short on space and need a small working area for writing or laptop work.
- Home office desk in Summer Oak finish
- Large drawer/shelf features flip-down panel for keyboard or mouse
- Small drawer with metal runners and safety stops
- Storage area behind door holds vertical CPU tower and features an adjustable shelf
- Cable management system
- Width: 118.9 cm
- Depth: 47 cm
- Height: 76.1 cm
- Colour: Summer Oak
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.