HOMCOM Kids Desk and Chair Set Adjustable Tilting With Drawer Pen Storage Blue
- Reviews (2)
This 2 piece HOMCOM kids desk and chair set is the perfect tool to help children develop good sitting habits. Safe and sturdy, round polished edges prevent your child from getting injured. The attractive appearance in blue will encourage your child to sit at their desk while working or eating.
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable– The height of the table and chair is adjustable to meet the height needs of children from 6-12 years old(Lift to adjust). Your kids can also adjust the tabletop angle up to 45° to help their posture and allow them to draw and paint with ease.
- Multi-Functional– This desk set is fully equipped with a drawer, 2 pen slots and a hook to put your child's stationery and personal belongings in order.
- Solid Structure– This desk and chair set for kids is made of solid MDF and Steel which is sturdy and stable enough for everyday use combined with its I-beam design.
- Ergonomic Design– The curved backrest better fits the child's back and the footrest bar under the table is for the child to relax the leg and foot muscles. Together with the non-slip design at the bottom, it makes the learning process easier and more stable for children.
- Colour: White and Blue
- Material: Made of solid MDF and Steel, PP plastic
- Table dimensions: 66L x 47W x 52-77H cm
- Chair dimension: 36L x 34W x 60-73H cm
- Drawer size: 54L x 35.5W x 4.5H cm
- Weight capacity: 80kg (Table), 100kg (Chair)
- The height of table and chair is adjustable
- The tabletop angle can be adjusted up to 45°
- Fully equipped with a drawer, 2 pen slots and a hook
- Ergonomic design includes curved backrest, footrest bar and non-slip design
- Certification: EN71-1-2-3;
- Suitable for kids aged 6-12 years old
- Requires self assembly
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.