HOMCOM Mini Exercise Bike Portable Pedal Manual Machine Indoor Fitness Silver
- Reviews (1)
For a low impact, effective and hassle-free exercise option, look to this mini exercise bike. Manually motorised for complete control and low impact, it is ideal for anyone looking to exercise without placing stress on joints, as well those looking to strengthen arms and legs, improve circulation, stamina and relieve tension. Its design features a large and easy-read LCD screen which shows the time, speed, current count, total count and calories burnt, allowing you to keep track of everything easily. It is finished with a tension knob to control the resistance and non-slip pedal straps to keep your feet and hands will not fall out and cause any harm. Easy to use and compact, it's great for those who run busy and hectic schedules daily.
Features and Benefits
- Low Impact Exercise – Exercise arms and legs without stressing your joints. Helps to improve circulation, stamina, muscle strength and fitness. Ideal for fitness beginners and those recovering from injuries or surgery.
- Adjustable Resistance – Allows you to be in control via the tension knob.
- Compact – ' Easy to fit anywhere and store away.
- LCD Monitor – ' Easy to read, it displays the time, speed, count, total count and calories burnt via an easy-to-press button.
- Adjustable Foot Straps – ' Fits a wealth of foot sizes.
- Manual Motorised – ' No need for electric or batteries. Perfect for taking everywhere. Please note, 1 x AAA battery (not included) required for LCD monitor.
- Length of Guarantee: 6 Months
- Colour: Silver
- Material: TPR PP Cast Iron Fly Wheel
- Overall Dimension: 9Wx 40Dx 31Hcm
- Drive: Belt
- Battery Required: 1x AAA(NOT INCLUDED)
- Max Weight Capacity: 120kg
- Net Weight: 5kg
- Flat Pack: YES
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.