HOMCOM Mobile Drop Leaf Dining Table Folding Desk With 2 Wheels And Storage Shelves White
- Reviews (6)
Make large unused tables at home a thing of the past. Choose this table for an option which saves space when needed. Using thick particle board for a body which is tough and durable it is crafted into an expandable design where both sides lift up from the bottom to provide extra dining room for up to six people. After use if can fold back down into one compact and small unit.
Inside the centre structure, two shelves sit for easy and discreet storage, whilst the two wheels allow easy movement across the floor; one with a brake to keep the unit stationary. A smooth melamine top surface completes this piece so it can be wiped clean easily.
Features And Benefits
- Expanding Design– Perfect for homes lacking in space this table provides dining use for up to six people when needed. Tabletops on both sides lift up and stay in place then drop back down to form a small unit.
- Particle Board Body– Tough and durable for everyday use with a smooth melamine coating to protect against light marks and liquid damage.
- Two Shelves– The shelves in the centre provide discreet storage room and are protected by the side tabletops when they are down.
- Two Wheels– Allows easy movement on the floor, with one locking in place to keep stationary.
- Thick Base– Ensures the table is steady and balanced when in use, without tipping to one side when only one tabletop is up.
- Colour: White
- Material: Particle board
- Fully Extended Dimensions: H74 x L140 x D80cm
- Half Extended Size: H74 x L80 x D80cm
- Folded Size: H74 x W23 x L80cm
- Weight Capacity: 20kg
- Made from solid particle board for a tough frame which can cope with everyday use
- Two side tabletops with lift up and stay in place - fitting up to six people
- Folds into a small and compact unit - saving space when not in use
- Two wheels on the bottom for easy movement -2 be locked to keep in place
- Two centre shelves for discreet storage room
- Thick centre base to keep table balanced and stable
- Melamine top coat for a smooth finish with protects against light liquids and damage
- Requires self assembly
- Guarantee: 6 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.