Homcom Modern TV Stand Mobile Cabinet With 2 Layer Open Shelf White
- Reviews (1)
This stylish TV Cabinet is an ideal option for living room furniture. Featuring a stand top and a two-layer open shelf, it provides more space for your other stuff. Four 360°castor wheels under the cabinet enable you to move it with ease to wherever you'd like. They also complete with brakes so the table can be kept static in a certain place.
- This is a solid and well-built piece of furniture with fantastic quality and value
- It is not only ideal to be TV standing ,but also a perfect side table or a storage shelf. It offers you a 3-Tier shelf for storing stuff
- Four 360 castor wheels under the cabinet enable you to move it with ease to wherever you like. They also complete with 2 brakes so the table can be kept static in a certain place
- Made of high Quality particle board, surface is matt finish effect carcass, made from melamine, water and scratch resistant
- Overall Dimensions: 80x40x40cm cm (LxWxH), Suitable for TVs up to 42"
- Colour: White
- Guarantee:6 Months
- Material: Particleboard
- Model Number: 02-0609
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.