HOMCOM Roller Support Stand Metal Heavy Duty Adjustable Foldable Bench Saw Storage - Black & Silver
- Reviews (1)
This Homcom Roller support solves the problem of requiring stable support and free movement when using larger pieces of wood on uneven ground. It is a must for every carpentry shop or your workshop. Smooth ball bearing rollers provide smooth operation. Compact structure, foldable design, installed in minutes. This tool weighs only 3.5kg, so it is easy to carry, you can fold it flat and put it in any corner of the garage or workshop. All this makes it the perfect workplace companion!
Designed with premium quality in mind, it’ constructed of rust-resistant, powder-coated metal with chrome ball bearing roller to ensure you years of daily use. 4 plastic footpads on the base provide extra stability and skid resistance. When the height rises to the highest point, it can hold up to 60kg, when to the lowest point to 90kg
Features and Benefits
- Adjustable design – The height can be adjusted freely from 68cm to 110cm, which can be locked with the handle to ensure the convenience of use.
- Multi-functional – Suitable for miter saws, planers, jointers and any other machine for both wood and metal work.
- Foldable & Portable – It can be easily folded in seconds and stored in every corner of your garage or workshop to save your space. And it is light weight, easy to transport.
- Extra safety – No-slip feet keep the stand in place while it guides long materials.
- Colour: Black & Silver
- Guarantee: 6 months
- Item Name: Roller Support Stand
- Material: Metal
- Overall Dimension (Unfolded): 44L x 50W x 68-110cm
- Folding Dimension: 76L x 44W x 6.5Hcm
- Roller Dimension: Ф4.8cm
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Custom Label: E30-001
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.