HOMCOM Tempered Glass Sliding Barn Door Kit Aluminum-alloy Rail W/Handle-Frosted Glass with Stripes
- Reviews (1)
Bring a simple, yet stylish and contemporary look to your home with this sliding barn door from Homcom. Made using CE certificated tempered glass, this premium quality door will provide years of reliable use in your home. It’s easy to attach and set up, too. With heavy duty aluminium rails included, the door will attach safely, securely and easily, rolling quietly and smoothly once on with door stoppers to ensure it doesn’t slide too far. Finished in an elegant stripe design, it’s perfect for injecting a touch of charm into your home whilst keeping your privacy intact.
Thank to the versatile design this sliding barn is a great choice for living rooms, bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchens etc. Suitable for fixing to cement walls, not hollow or foam bricks. Concrete anchors included.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish Inner Home Door – Semi-opaque stripe design adds a touch of elegant charm into your home.
- Premium Tempered Glass – CE certificated, will provide years of use in your home.
- Aluminium Alloy Rails – Hard duty to keep door safely attached.
- Safe – Stoppers and rollers on the rail to prevent door from coming off the rail.
- Colour: Frosted glass with stripes
- Item Name: Tempered glass sliding door
- Material: Aluminum-alloy rail, CE(EN-12150)certified tempered glass
- Overall size: 200L x 213Hcm
- Glass door: 90W x 205H x 0.8Tcm
- Rail dimension: 200L x 10.5W x 4.48Tcm
- Weight capacity of rail: 80KG
- Round handle size: Ф5.7cm
- Distance between floor and glass door bottom: 10mm
- Flat Pack: YES
- Custom Label: B70-046
- Concrete anchors included
- TO INSTALL ON CEMENT, NOT ON HOLLOW OR FOAM BRICK
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.