- Reviews (1)
Spruce up your kitchen with this smart and compact designed trolley. Built with a sturdy wooden design and featuring smooth rolling Nylon wheels, the trolley has easy movement and ensures your floors stay scratch free!
Chrome plated steel pull out baskets make it easy to store fruit and other kitchen utensils for easy access. This wooden folding kitchen trolley would be a perfect fit for any kitchen.
Features and Benefits
- Good for Small Spaces – Perfect for kitchens with limited space, with its compact size and multi–tier shelving with storage baskets and table top prep area.
- Multi–Level Storage – Make the most of this rolling kitchen trolley with its storage centred design featuring a large pinewood table top, 2 utensil drawers, a 6 bottle wine rack, 2 storage shelves, 2 chrome-plated wire baskets and a side towel rack.
- Easy Movement and Safety Latches – 4 smooth–rolling nylon wheels on the bottom for easy–moving and 2 built–in safety latches to help keep the cart in place during food preparation.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.