Homefront Electric Blanket King Size Bed Dual Control - 203 X 152 Centimetres
- Reviews (14)
It can be hard to keep warm and cosy but with one of our electric blankets, it couldn't be easier! Crafted from super soft fabric, our blankets will keep you comfortable, cosy and warm - perfect for using to relax in bed or to get a better night of sleep when the weather starts to drop!
- This premium electric blanket received a national, well known award for its outstanding features, easy to use controllers and unique, luxurious fleece finish - all of which contribute to a peaceful, warm and cosy night's sleep all year round for years to come
- With illuminated dual controls, 9 heat settings, 10 timer settings and an ultra fast heat up time, you can use your Homefront Premium Electric Blanket in all seasons and tailor the heat and timer settings to suit you
- The controllers have Individual Body & Feet Heat Technology which help those in particular who suffer with arthritis and circulation problems - both controllers are detachable from the electric blanket allowing it to be machine washable at 30°c
- Unique and durable design with a fully fitted, deep, elasticated skirt to ensure a secure fit to your mattress with ultra thin, non-obtrusive wires for a super comfortable, undisturbed sleep
- All Homefront Electric Blankets are safe for all night use, are CE certified and RoHS compliant to the highest UK standards by a European Recognised Testing House with Built In Advanced Overheat Protection System and Automatic Safety Shut Off for your peace of mind
- 9 Heat Settings and a Timer: With 9 heat settings, you'll be spoilt for choice with this heated blanket! Whether you want a mild heat to keep you comfortable or a warmer temperature to really relax you and keep the chill away on super cold nights - with this blanket, you can do both! It also has a timer feature so that you have full control over when your blanket will be switched on or off - ideal for those who want their blanket to switch itself off once they've drifted off into a calm and relaxing sleep!
- Dual Control: Apart from our single size, all of our blankets have dual controls. This means that both you and your partner will have a separate controller on your side of the bed, allowing you to control your side of the blanket independently. This takes away any need to argue over who gets to pick the temperature setting that night - perfect for couples who have completely different temperature preferences!
- Looking for a cost-effective way to stay cosy and warm? Our Homefront electric blankets are both super soft and luxuriously designed so that you can always have that perfect night of sleep. Nothing beats climbing into a warm bed after a long and cold day and with our electric blankets, you can snuggle up and keep warm - no matter how cold the temperature may drop!
- Dimensions: H:152.0 x W:203.0 x D:2.0 cm
- Colour: White
- Guarantee:1 year
- Model Number: ACHPFK
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.