With the Hyundai 20" Petrol Chainsaw is designed to tackle all your sawing requirements with ease and efficiency. Powerful, and packed full of user-friendly features, this handy power tool will help you to get the job done in no time.
Featuring a 62cc 2-stroke engine, this chainsaw not only offers a powerful cutting speed, but also lowers fuel consumption and emissions too. The soft, easy-start recoil coupled with a decompression system allows you to effortlessly start up the machine, and the anti kickback safety brake will ensure your safety and prevent possible injury throughout operation. What’s more, with automatic chain lubrication and an easily accessible side tensioner, maintaining this chainsaw is easier than ever.
Light in weight, and with anti vibration handles, this Hyundai Petrol Chainsaw is comfortable to operate for any period of time. It is also covered by the Hyundai 3 Year Platinum Warranty, including a full UK service and parts operation to maintain your chainsaw for years to come.
Features and Benefits
- Powerful – This Hyundai 62cc Chainsaw with a 2 stroke engine lowers fuel consumption and emissions, all whilst maintaining a powerful cutting speed.
- Safe – The anti kick-back safety brake reduces the likelihood of injuries from kick-back, adding an extra level of safety whilst in use.
- Convenient – With an easy start recoil system, automatic chain lubrication, and an accessible side mounted tensioner, this chainsaw can be operated effortlessly.
- Heavy Duty, Durable, Lightweight
- Engine Type: Hyundai 2-Stroke Petrol Euro V
- Engine Size: 62cc
- Bar Size: 20"
- Chain Size: 3/8"
- Ignition Mode: Soft, Easy Start Recoil with Decompression System
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Petrol/Semi Synthetic 2 Stroke Oil
- Oil Capacity: 300ml
- Fuel Capacity: 550ml
- Chain Lubrication: Automatic Pump with Adjuster
- Anti Kick Back Safety
- Anti Vibration Handles
- 2 Chains Supplied
- Colour: Blue
- Dimensions: H 88.9 x W 26 x D 28cm
- Weight: 7kg
- Warranty: Hyundai 3 Year Platinum Warranty
- 1 x Hyundai HYC6200X Chainsaw
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 1 x Bar Cover
- 1 x Tool Kit
- 1 x Mixing Jug
- 2 x Chains
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.