Ickle Bubba Coleby Style Cot Bed Elephant Love Pink
- Reviews (1)
The Coleby Style Cot Bed is suitable from birth to 4 years of age and is the perfect stylish and practical piece to furnish your little one's first room. It's classic design has some great key features, along with a sweet elephant design on the foot end to give your nursery a splash of colour.
Crafted from sturdy certified solid wood with a white painted finish and soft pink trim this cot bed is designed to grow with your baby as it can be converted into a junior bed to last until your child is around 4 years old.
Three mattress height positions with fixed side rails make it easy for you to choose the right mattress height for your baby. To save your back in the early days, before your baby can move around, you can start with the mattress at the highest level. As your child grows and to deter little climbers, you have a choice of a further two lower positions.
The cot comes with two protective teething rails to protect your baby's delicate teeth and keep your crib looking good for longer.
This cot bed requires a mattress measuring 140 x 70cm (available as an option to purchase from Robert Dyas).
Matching Coleby furniture is available from Robert Dyas to co-ordinate your nursery.
Features and Benefits
- Grows With Your Child – The Coleby Style Cot Bed is specially designed to transform into a junior bed to help your child make the transition from a cot to a bed and is suitable for use up to 4 years of age.
- Built To Last – Crafted from solid wood this sturdy cot bed will look good and last for years.
- Three Mattress Height Positions – Three mattress height positions make it easy for you to choose the right mattress height for your baby as they grow.
- Colour:White and pink with elephant motif
- Material: Certified Timber
- Dimensions:H95 x W75 x D144.4cm
- Cot Bed Weight: 18kg
- Convertible Cot Bed
- Three adjustable mattress height positions
- Protective teething rails
- Requires a mattress measuring 140 x 70cm
- Suitable until 4 years
- Suitable for babies up to 25kg
- Conforms to British Safety Standards BS EN 716:2008
- Requires self assembly
- 2 years guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.