Ickle Bubba Discovery Prime Stroller - Grey on Silver
- Reviews (28)
This Ickle Bubba Discovery Prime stroller is ideal for everyday adventures, whether that be taking the kids to school, shopping with family and friends or travelling abroad. The Discovery Prime stroller is comfortable for your little one and really easy for parents, thanks to a large shopping basket, one-handed recline, compact fold technology and many more enhanced features.
Suitable from 6 months up to 22kg (approx. 4 years old), this compact stroller only weighs an impressive 7kg and is packed full of enhanced features designed to make parenting easier. A one-handed seat recline, gate opening bumper bar and large extendable hood with viewing window are just a few to mention with this super stylish everyday stroller. Complete with rain cover, extendable UPF 50 hood, shopping basket, cup holder, luxury soft quilted seat liner, footmuff, buggy organiser and protective storage bag perfect for travelling.
Features and Benefits
- Luxury soft quilted seat liner, footmuff, cup holder, rain cover, buggy organiser and storage bag – This buggy makes getting out and about a breeze!
- Lightweight aluminium frame with carry handle – It&srquo;s designed to make parenting easier.
- Large extendable UPF 50 hood – To protect from harmful sun rays.
- Front and rear suspension – For a smoother ride.
- Gate opening bumper bar – For easy access in and out of the stroller.
- Stylish leatherette tan handles and leg rest – Easy to wipe clean.
- Spacious storage basket – For all shopping needs.
- Lockable front swivel wheels – To use on bumpy terrain.
- Adjustable leg rest – For lie flat and adventure modes.
- Hood viewing window – Great for keeping an eye on your little one without any disturbance.
- Ventilated roll up fabrics – Help keep cool in warm weather.
- Full length protective rain cover – Keep dry in the rain.
- Handy storage pouch – To hold essential everyday items.
- Fully adjustable safety straps with 3 shoulder height positions – For added comfort and support.
- Colour: Silver / Grey
- Guarantee: 4-year warranty
- One handed 3 position recline feature
- Suitable from 6 months up to 22kgs (approx. 4 years old)
- Upright dimensions: W49cm x D75cm x H106cm
- Folded dimensions: W20cm x D28cm x H107cm
- Pack weight: 11kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.