Ickle Bubba Dursley Rocking Chair Pearl Grey
The Dursley Rocking Chair adds a modern twist and oodles of comfort to the traditionally-designed rocking chair. It's been built to last with its sturdy solid wood construction, enveloped in a softly-cushioned faux suede material; ideal for lengthy feeding sessions!
The armrest cushions are thickly padded and house handy pockets to keep all of the essential bits and bobs easily to hand. Sit back with your bubba and enjoy the smooth rocking motion that will soon have them nodding off. The white frame and neutral coloured fabric choices have been designed to perfectly complement our furniture ranges.
The Dursley rocking chair can also be bought as a set with a matching foot stool, available at Robert Dyas.
Features and Benefits
- Smooth Rocking Motion – The rocking motion of this chair is soothing and relaxing for both you and your baby.
- Comfortable Seat – Softly-cushioned faux suede material and removable thickly padded armrest cushions.
- Handy Pockets – The pockets in the armrests allow you to keep all of the essential bits and bobs easily to hand.
- Colour: Pearl Grey cushion with White frame
- Material: Wooden Frame with faux suede material
- Dimensions:H98 x W64.5 x D84cm
- Allow additional space clearance for rocking motion
- Chair Weight: 11.6kg
- Max weight limit recommended is 110kg
- Rocking motion
- Compact design
- Storage pockets on each arm
- Removable and well-padded armrests
- Removable seat pad for ease of cleaning
- Requires some self assembly
- 2 years guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.