Jay-Be Benchmark S1 Comfort Eco Friendly Mattress Double
The Jay-Be® Benchmark S1 mattress features innovative sustainable sleep technologies. Offering essential support, a deep e-Spring core is topped with a supportive cushioning layer of Rebound e-Fibre™ and super soft Advance e-Fibre™ for improved moisture and temperature regulation, guaranteeing a comfortable night's sleep. Made in the UK and designed with the environment in mind, all Benchmark mattresses are 100% foam free and feature Eco award winning Advance e-Fibre™.
Features and Benefits
This super soft Advance e-Fibre™ not only helps improve moisture and temperature regulation, but is also proven to offer significant environmental benefits including:
- 90% Less CO2 emissions
- 99% Less water used
- 99% Reduced land use *Statistics are based on the life cycle analysis of Advance e-Fibre™ when compared to cotton. Results verified by an independent body
- The e-Fibre™ comfort layers used in these mattresses are made from 100% recyclable plastic bottles, diverting over 70 million from going into landfill or our oceans and by choosing this mattress you are helping to prevent even more!
- All Jay-Be® Benchmark mattresses are backed by a five-year manufacturer's guarantee
- Featuring award winning Eco Advance e-Fibre™
- Sustainable eco-friendly design
- Deep e-Spring™ core for evenly distributed support
- Open cell structure for temperature regulation
- 100% foam free, free from harmful chemical emissions
- Easy care non flip mattress
- Made in the UK to British and European safety standards
- Colour: Grey and Green
- Dimensions: H18cm x W135cm x L190cm
- Weight In Box: 24.4kg
- e-Fibre™ comfort layers are made from 100% recylable plastic bottles
- Length of guarantee: 5 years
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.