Jay-Be J-Bed Folding Bed with Anti-Allergy Micro e-Pocket Sprung Mattress Small Double
- Reviews (3)
Offering a more spacious sleeping area the J-Bed from Jay-Be® brings together the most innovative technologies to create one of the most luxurious small double folding guest beds imaginable with an Anti-allergy Micro e-Pocket mattress. Resting on a sprung slatted base over 600 individual micro e-Pocket springs are encapsulated within a traditional hand tufted cover treated with Purotex, a 100% natural probiotic technology which absorbs moisture and reduces the presence of dust-mite allergens. Precision injection moulded components compliment the J-Bed's stylish appearance and the exclusive J-Lok folding mechanism enables effortless opening and closing of the bed, one side at a time. Offering a more spacious sleeping area the J-Bed from Jay-Be® brings together the most innovative technologies to create one of the most luxurious small double folding guest beds imaginable with an Anti-allergy Micro e-Pocket mattress. Treated with Purotex, a 100% natural probiotic technology which absorbs moisture and reduces the presence of dust-mite allergens, it helps to reduce the potential trigger of allergic reactions which can interrupt sleep. Resting on a sprung slatted base over 600 individual micro e-Pocket springs have the additional benefit of a comfort layer made from the exclusive Jay-Be® Rebound e-Fibre™. Each spring works independently with the premium fillings to adapt to the contours of your body offering luxurious comfort for a quality night's sleep. Created without compromise, the J-Bed™ is made using the finest materials. The anodised aluminium frame is lightweight and sits on premium 360° castors which allow the bed to be easily manoeuvred. Precision injection moulded components compliment the J-Bed's stylish appearance and the exclusive J-Lok folding mechanism enables effortless opening and closing of the bed, one side at a time. The oak effect headboard secures your pillow with a foot end to help keep the mattress in place. The ultra-comfortable Rebound e-Fibre™ support layer is created by bonding specially engineered fibres made from recycled plastic materials - preventing them from going to landfill or into our oceans plus it's also 100% recyclable again after use, so that your mattress can be responsibly disposed of.
Features and Benefits
- All Jay-Be® Folding Beds achieve British, European and Internationally recognised safety standards and come with a free lifetime frame guarantee for your complete quality assurance
- Bringing together the most innovative technologies to create one of the most luxurious folding guest beds imaginable
- Larger than a regular single bed
- Exclusive J-Lok mechanism enables effortless opening and closing, one side at a timeLightweight anodised aluminium frame
- Traditional sprung slatted base for adaptable support
- Full width headboard with an oak effect finish
- Micro e-Pocket mattress with 400 individual springs working independently to adapt to the contours of your body
- Purotex treated - A 100% natural probiotic technology which absorbs moisture and reduces the presence of dust-mite allergens
- Colour: Aluminium Frame/White Ticking
- Dimensions: H38m x W123cm x L204cm
- Folded: W123 x D38 x H112cm
- Weight In Box: 39.5kg
- e-Fibre™ comfort layers are made from 100% recylable plastic bottles
- Length of guarantee: lifetime Frame/1 Year Mattress
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.