Jouet Kids Plush Rocking Rabbit with Sound, Handlebars & Seat Belt - Pink
Ride to the stars on a cute rabbit! Our traditional plush rocking toy will turn your home into a magical wonderland where anything is possible! Squeeze the ears to hear realistic sounds. The soft huggable plush body with a comfortable wide seat is perfect for a magical adventure. Don’t hesitate to buy it!
Features and Benefits
- Classic Toy with Authentic Sounds – Combines a traditional plush rabbit shape with updated features such as electronic sounds when the ears are pressed. (batteries included)
- Soft Huggable Plush Body – A softly padded polyester plush body and easy-grip front handlebar included recreate the look and feel of thrilling horseback riding adventures.
- Safe & Gentle Rocking – Smooth rocking runners with safety belt ensures safety, let your child feel like they are actually riding without the danger of actual riding.
- Lightweight & Long-Lasting – Features a solid and stable metal frame that weighs only 3.5kg while still supporting up to 40kg of weight.
- Durable poplar wood and reinforced steel rocking frame is stable and lightweight
- Cute rabbit design seat is attractive for your kid, plus the surface is soft
- Wide seat with safety belt and easy-grip front handlebar for your kid’s safety
- Foot pedal included for more inconvenience
- Easy-access music button with electronic sounds when the ears are pressed
- 3 x AA (LR44) batteries required (included)
- Suitable for Kids: 18-36 months
- Weight Capacity: 40 kg
- Certification: EN71-1.2.3, EN62115
- Style: Rabbit (Rocking Horse)
- Material: Plush, Wood, Steel
- Net Weight: 3.5 kg
- Seat Height: 26 cm
- Overall Dimension: 60 L x 33 W x 50 H cm
- Colour: Pink
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.