The Kally Sleep Ultimate Side Sleeper Pillow is extra supportive and a must-have pillow for side sleepers and sufferers of neck and shoulder pain.
Generously filled with premium bouncy hollowfibre, the Ultimate Side Sleeper Pillow has been designed to give side-sleepers balanced support by filling the space between your shoulder and ear.
The walled sides help to align your head, neck and spine and eliminate the pain sleeping on your side on a regular pillow can cause.
The pillow maintains its shape over long periods of use due to the walled design, and is of medium to soft firmness to offer an extra level of quality comfort.
Made from special anti-allergy treated fibres to protect against bacteria, the Ultimate Side Sleeper pillow also features a breathable cotton outer layer to keep you perfectly cool.
Features and Benefits
- Walled Sides – The special shape of the Ultimate Side Sleeper pillow is expertly designed to align your head, neck and spine and alleviate pain.
- Anti Allergy treated fibres – This pillow contains special anti-allergy treated fibres to protect against bacteria.
- 2 Year Guarantee – Kally Sleep pillows come with a 2 year guarantee (subject to terms and conditions) offering you peace of mind when using your new pillow.
- Dimensions:H40 x W70 x D15cm
- Firmness:4/10 Medium-Soft
- Head Pillow
- Suitable for side and back sleepers
- Anti allergy treated fibres
- Breathable cotton cover
- Washable at 40°
- For ages 8 and above only
- 2 year guarantee
- This product can only be returned if unopened and in original packaging due to hygiene
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.