Keter 870L XXL Deck Storage Box - Anthracite Grey
- Reviews (4)
The XXL Deck Box by Keter is the perfect facility for storing up to 870L of your most prized outdoor possessions. Being the largest resin storage box on the market, you'll be able to fit in plenty and more.
Made from strong moulded resin, this deck box is both sturdy and water resistant making it the perfect space for storing your outdoor seat pads, hot tub accessories, or children's toys. With the addition of your own padlock, it is also lockable, ensuring that extra layer of security and peace of mind that all your items are being kept safe and sound. What's more, thanks to the piston opening system and handles incorporated, you can access what you need with ease and efficiency. This Keter deck box is also finished in a contemporary anthracite grey, with a wood effect finish for a natural and pleasing aesthetic.
For your convenience, this deck box comes flat packed but is easy to assemble and ready to use in no time.
Features and Benefits
- Water Resistant – Ideal for keeping your garden soft furnishings dry yet ventilated, this resin storage box is water and all-weather resistant.
- Sturdy Build – Made from strong moulded resin, with robust pistons, this Keter outdoor box will be durable through years of use.
- Lockable – Able to facilitate a lock, you can rest assured your possessions well be kept safe and secure whilst stored inside this.
- Maintenance Free – The Keter XXL Deck Box is fade free and finished with a natural wood texture, giving a realistic aesthetic without the maintenance.
- Colour: Anthracite Grey
- Capacity: 870L
- Frame Material: Resin
- Lockable: Yes (padlock not included)
- Self Assembly: Yes
- External Dimensions: H 86 x W 147 x D 83cm
- Internal Dimensions: H 77.8 x W 136.2 x D 73.2cm
- Weight: 25.8kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.