Leisure CK100F232K 100cm Cookmaster Dual Fuel Range Cooker - Black
Create a bold statement in your kitchen and rustle up even the most extravagant meals easily with the Leisure CK100F232K 100cm Cookmaster Dual Fuel Range Cooker in sleek black.
Featuring a generous cooking capacity, this spacious range cooker measures in at H90 x W100 x D60cm and has 4 cavities to choose from! Including two ovens, a handy grill, and a storage compartment for all your cookware! It also boasts a huge 7–burner gas hob too.
Thanks to the spacious and efficient 7–burner gas hob, you’ll enjoy instant heat and plenty of space for all your pots and pans. It features sturdy cast iron pan supports as well, which keep all your cookware stable while in use.
This model’s electric fan oven circulates hot air, so that food cooks consistently on every shelf – ideal if you like to prepare lots of dishes or large portions at once. But it also has a separate electric grill that’s really handy for making your morning BLT too!
Features and Benefits
- Main fan oven – Cooks food evenly on every shelf, which is great for large portions and cooking lots of dishes at once.
- Separate electric grill– Perfect for quick snacks, including toasties and more.
- Versatile 7 burner gas hob – Providing you with plenty of cooking space, as well as sturdy with cast iron pan supports to keep everything stable as it cooks.
- Dimensions: H90 x W100 x D60cm
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Colour: Black
- Cavities: 4
- Burners: 7
- Oven fuel type: Gas & electric
- Hob fuel type: Gas
- Hob pan supports material: Cast iron
Unfortunately during National Lockdown for Covid19, the only delivery service available during this period will be non–contact doorstep delivery. This is in line with UK Government guidelines for the safety of both the customer and the delivery drivers.
Customers will be contacted to book a delivery date prior to delivery, if a doorstep delivery is not suitable please advise at this point.
All drivers will be wearing appropriate PPE.
For safety reasons packaging will not be removed so disposal will be the customers responsibility.