Lloytron LY3301 0.8Lt Automatic Rice Cooker - White
This Lloytron Automatic Rice Cooker offers an easier way to cook rice. With a 0.8 Litre capacity bowl it has enough space to cook up to 4 cups of rice, and the spatula and measuring cup ensures perfect servings with ease.
The glass lid allows you to view your food whilst cooking and its non-stick removable bowl enables easy cleaning and ease of use. Then once it’s ready the keep warm function will have your rice stay hot for longer, ideal for those busy families who find it hard to all sit down together.
Features and Benefits
- Non-stick removable rice bowl– Ensures less mess is left behind and makes cleaning up easier.
- Toughened glass lid with stainless steel rim– Offers durability and allows you to monitor the cooking process without opening the lid.
- Keep warm function– Allows portions to be eaten at different times and is perfect for going back for second helpings.
- Warm & cook indicators– Give you a clear understanding of the device whilst operating.
- Measuring cup and spatula– Helps make perfect portion sizes with easy serving.
- Dimensions: H20 x W22.5 x D22.5cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: White
- Capacity: 0.8L (up to 4 cups)
- Weight: 1.9kg
- Age Restriction: Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children aged less than 8 years.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.