McCulloch 33cc Straight Shaft Loop Handled Petrol Brushcutter
- Reviews (2)
Keep your garden in great shape with this powerful petrol brushcutter from McCulloch.
Powerful, reliable and with high performance, this brushcutter utilises a 33cc petrol engine to produce a power output of 0.9kw giving you all the power you need to complete the garden clearing jobs you have at hand.
This lightweight machine weighs in at just 5.5kg and its attached harness means that prolonged use is comfortable allowing you to the get job done.
Features and Benefits
- Tap 'n' Go head – Allows fast and precise cord feeding. Tap the trimmer head against the ground while it's spinning and it will automatically feed the line.
- Split shaft – Two=piece split shaft allows for easy transport and storage.
- Soft start – Makes it easier to start your brushcutter by reducing the resistance in the starter cord by up to 40%.
- Engine: 33cc
- Soft start
- Loop handle
- Tap 'n' Go head
- Centrifugal clutch
- Dimensions: H 24 x W 27 x L 186cm
- Weight (excluding cutting equipment): 7.3kg
- 12 month warranty