MOTIVEfitness by UNO CT1000 Programmable Magnetic Elliptical Cross Trainer
The CT1000 Programmable Magnetic Elliptical Trainer from MOTIVEfitness by UNO with both forward and reverse motion is great for toning your upper and lower body, whilst improving your balance, co-ordination and cardiovascular fitness.
The CT1000’s large single screen multi-function LCD exercise monitor controls the 24 resistance levels for smoother, quieter exercise and the adaptable, programmable, 'auto-tension' system allows you to vary your workout at a pace that suits you.
The exercise monitor also helps you track your progress by displaying theoretical calorie burn, distance, handgrip pulse, programme, resistance level, speed and time modes and has 1 manual, 4 user settings, 1 heart rate controlled, 1 bodyfat measuring and 12 pre-set exercise programmes.
Complete with high-density foam padded fixed and dual-action handlebars for added comfort and non-slip, oversize footplates for user security while exercising. The CT1000 Elliptical Trainer supports a Maximum User Weight of 115kg / 253lbs / 18 Stones and comes with the necessary tools for home self-assembly.
- Frame: Heavy-duty oblong, oval and square tubular steel main frame and stabilisers with round tube fixed and dual action handlebars.
- Frame Support: Transportation wheels in front stabiliser end caps. Twist-adjust rear stabiliser end caps.
- Frame Finish: Chip-resistant epoxy powder coated framework.
- Elliptical Action: Dual action with forward or reverse motion. Synchronised linked handlebars. Fixed safety handlebars with integral pulse sensors.
- Drive System: Composite PU drive belt with 2-way flywheel drive with a fixed wheel.
- Resistance System: Friction-free 4.0kg cast iron flywheel with external multi-plate magnetic resistance system.
- Resistance Adjustment: Monitor powered, servo motor driven, stepless resistance controller with 24 resistance levels.
- Handlebars: Contoured, smooth high-density foam padded handgrips with reach and angle adjustment.
- Q-Factor: 20cm / 7.8”.
- Footplates: Over-size, non-Slip, 3-position fore / aft adjustment.
- Stride Length: 33cm / 13”.
- Exercise Monitor: Blue backlit display interactive LCD monitor with Calorie (theoretical calorie burn), Distance (Km), Handgrip Pulse (beats/minute), Programme, Recovery, RPM, Scan, Speed (Km/h), Time (minutes and seconds) and Watts modes.
- Exercise Monitor Programs: 1 manual and 4 custom profiles, 12 pre-set user profiles, 1 watts programme profile and 1 HRC (heart rate control) profile with body-fat % and recovery functions.
- Maximum In-use Dimensions: L 119cm x W 62cm x H 146cm
- Product Weight: 32.0kg.
- Maximum User Weight: 115kg/18 Stones.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.