- Reviews (3)
Mr Muscle Oven Cleaner has the powerful cleaning action to make your oven sparkle.
It's a foaming product with a unique self-scouring formula which can be used on cold ovens (no need to heat up first).
It works by emulsifying the baked on grease, food and spills which allows you to simply wipe it away with a damp cloth, and no scraping is required.
As this product is formulated to tackle one of the toughest jobs in the kitchen, and, as with all cleaning products, it is important to read the instructions carefully before use.
How To Use
- Switch off electricity or turn off pilot light
- Adequately protect the floor under the oven and all surrounding external surfaces
- For easy application remove oven racks
- Shake can well before and during use
- Hold can upright at all times
- Spray on internal surfaces including glass door from 20-30cm
- Close oven door and allow to work for no more than 30 minutes
- Wearing gloves; wipe thoroughly with a damp cloth or sponge taking care to avoid contact with the skin and eyes
- Repeat process for stubborn stains and over-soiled ovens if needed
- For use on cold ovens
- Remember to ventilate oven before turning on electricity or relighting pilot light
- Wear rubber gloves and protect arms while spraying and cleaning. avoid contact with skin and eyes at all times
- If splashed; to prevent burns; wash immediately with plenty of water for at least 20 minutes and seek medical advice
Do not spray onto oven trim; pilot light or heating element
- Beware of splashes and drips. If splashed; wash immediately with plenty of water for at least 20 minutes and seek medical advice
- Replace Child-Resistant cap after use
- For use on oven interior only
- For use on cold ovens only
- Do not use on self-cleaning ovens; microwaves ovens; hot ovens; exterior surfaces; chrome; aluminium; zinc; copper; plastic or polished/lacquered surfaces
- Do not use outdoors
- contains <5% aliphatic hydrocarbons, polycarboxylates, anionic surfactants, perfume, limonene, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone