Mylek High Velocity Floor Fan Air Circulator - 18"
- Reviews (2)
Simple in design, this air circulation fan will fit into any setting perfectly. The design is subtle and simple, but it's extremely effective at providing cool air to cool you, and those around you, down. They can be used in the home, office, and even in very large rooms like warehouses and gyms.
- The AirCirc fans are available as an 18 or 20 model. Choose the ones which best suits your needs most home or offices will only need the 18 model as it can move air at a rate of 85m³/h. Very large or open areas such as open-plan offices, studios, and gyms may need the extra power of the 20 model, which can move 98m³/h air
- With 3 speed settings to choose from, you can always be in full control over your fan. This means whether you need a powerful amount of cool air on a really hot day or a just a gentle breeze to cool you down - you can achieve both
- Get the angle of the airflow just right using the fans adjustable tilt. This will help you direct the airflow just where you need it - perfect in larger spaces where you'd like the airflow to be more direct and target more people
- This air circulator fan has been designed to last. The durable chrome design is solid and sure to last you for many summer's to come - perfect for warehouses and households
- Make sure that your home doesn't become uncomfortable this summertime. This air circulator will keep you and your family members cool and feeling comfortable all summer long! It's also perfect for larger spaces too - perfect for warehouses and garages
- High Velocity
- Dimensions: H:18.0 x W:52.0 x D:54.0 cm
- Colour: Silver
- Guarantee:1 year
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Model Number: DC66
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.