Neo 2200W 1.7 Litre Cordless LED Illuminated Electric Glass Jug Kettle - Red
- Reviews (2)
Suitable for any kitchen, this Neo cordless 1.7L kettle features an illuminated display that turns red with a dazzling light show as the water boils, something that the kids will love!
This smart appliance with its attractive glass design will complement any kitchen, and is highly practical with a large 1.7 litre capacity, it’s suitable for boiling enough water to serve brews for a large family with guests to enjoy together with less waiting around.
For added convenience, this appliance is great for both left and right handers, as the 360 degree rotational base allows you to place the kettle down from any direction for fuss–free boils. Boil–dry protection has been included too, ensuring safety and keeping the appliance performing like–new for years to come.
Features and Benefits
- Red LED display– Illuminates when boiling to add an attractive element of excitement whilst you await your cuppa, it’s calming and enjoyable to watch.
- Boil–dry/overheat protection– Ensures safety and keeps the appliance performing like–new for years to come.
- Ergonomic handle– Provides comfortable and secure grip for effortless serving.
- Easy to open lid– For fast, mess–free refills straight under the tap.
- 360° rotational base– The kettle can be placed down from any direction, easy for both left and right handers to use.
- Dimensions: H23cm x W20cm x D15cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Colour: Red
- Capacity: 1.7L
- Power: 2200W
- Weight: 1kg
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.