Outback Excel Onyx 2-Burner Gas Trolley BBQ with Side Burner
This stylish two-burner gas trolley BBQ packs in plenty of handy additional features alongside class-leading cooking performance.
It features an integrated thermometer in the lid so that you can use the grill as a convection oven for poultry and larger cuts, as well as two spacious main gas burners and a useful side burner for blackening or boiling.
With space for up to 15 burgers, the foldable warming rack provides ample additional storage – great for when you’re entertaining friends and family – and the plastic bottom shelf can also be used for hot or cold food when you have lots of guests.
The gas bottle holder on the base of the trolley provides convenient storage and added stability, and with two sturdy wheels, you’ll find this BBQ easy to manoeuvre whenever you need to.
Features and Benefits
- Two main gas burners – Allows you to create two different temperature zones – perfect for when you’re cooking more than one type of meat.
- Side burner – Ideal for making sauces, heating beans and other cookery tasks that you’d otherwise have to do in the kitchen.
- Folding side shelf – Gives you a little extra room for serving and preparation – without taking up too much space when the barbecue’s not in use.
- Gas bottle holder – Helps to keep everything neat and tidy, and makes moving the barbecue into position easy.
- Number of burners: 2
- Side Burner
- Grill material: Porcelain-coated wire grill
- Integrated thermometer
- Foldable side table
- 2 wheels
- Stainless Steel flame tamer
- Includes hose and regulator
- Piezo ignition
- PE wire cooking grill
- Warming rack
- Cooking area: 50 x 36cm
- Dimensions: H103 x W119.5 x D56.5cm
- Weight: 21.8kg
- Colour: Black
- Self-assembly required
- 1-year warranty
Please note: You can only use a 13kg gas bottle with this BBQ.
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.