Outsunny 2 Seater Garden Outdoor Swing Chair Lounger Hammock W/ Steel Frame Grey
Let this swing chair outdoor, from Outsunny, transform your garden into a relaxing haven this season and beyond. The garden swing seats 2 seater is perfect for relaxing by yourself or with a friend. The powder-coated steel frame is solid and sturdy and the garden swing benchtop is fitted with an adjustable canopy - keeping you protected at different angles for use all day long. Finished with thick cushion swinging garden chair seats which are comfortable.
Features and Benefits
- TWO-SEATER SWING: This metal garden swing bench has enough room to relax with a friend, or simply by yourself with lots of room
- TILTING CANOPY: Garden swing with a canopy is easy to adjust to different angles, creating comfortable shade when sitting. Anti-UV for safe protection
- STEEL FRAME: Solid and sturdy, with a powder coating for double swing chair's extra strength and protection. Holds up to 220kg
- Colour: Grey
- Material: Steel, Polyester, Cotton
- Weight Capacity: 220kgs
- Overall Dimension: 138L x 106W x 174Hcm
- Seat Height: 56cm
- Seat Size: 102W x 51D cm
- Canopy Size:138L x 100W cm
- Cushion Thickness: 10cm (seat), 8cm (back)
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.