Outsunny 3' 9'' x 1' 5'' Wooden Outdoor Storage Tool Shed/Cabinet - Natural Wood
- Reviews (1)
Give your gardening tools and outdoor essentials the perfect storage and organisation place with this outdoor shed from Outsunny.
Made from solid fir wood for enduring reliability and strength, with a light grey waterproof top coat to protect against the mild elements, the tool cabinet features three shelves on the right and the other half is kept shelf-free, leaving plenty of space to store small and larger sized items alike. With two windows on the front and asphalt on the tilted roof to prevent water from seeping through, this vertical storage shed is finished feet for stability and a magnetic closure for ease of opening and closing. A stylish solution to all your garden storage needs.
Features and Benefits
- Solid Firwood - This outdoor storage cabinet is a strong and tough piece that will give you years of outdoor use.
- Large storage space - Three shelves on the left, a large space on the right, our sheds and outdoor storage allows you to store and organise your garden tools and equipment with ease, no matter the shape and size.
- Water-resistant paint coating - Protects against mild outdoor elements for longevity in your tool shed.
- Asphalt roof covering - The roof of this garden storage shed is tilted so water doesn’t collect and stagnate, covering helps to prevent liquids seeping through and damaging your inside goods.
- Double doors - With two windows and a magnetic closing on this garden storage for ease, keeps everything securely out of sight.
- Material: Fir Wood
- Colour: Natural
- Overall dimensions: 127.5L x 50W x 164H cm
- Bottom Size: 115.5 L x 44W cm
- Roof projection height: 158cm
- Net weight: 20kg
- Max. Load capacity: 15kg (per shelf)
- Flat Pack: YES
- Assembly Required: YES
- Max load per shelf: 15kg
- 6-month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.