Outsunny 3.5x3M Led Light Cassette Electric Awning Door Window Sun Shade Grey
Provide cover for yourself outdoors in an instant with this electronic cassette awning from Outsunny. The frame is made from a blend of aluminium and steel, ensuring it is strong and reliable for use outdoors in all weather. Using 280g/m², the canopy features a PVC coating on the top, helping to protect you from UV and sun glare without fading the colour – allowing it to be used all-year-round, with an LED strip on the supporting arms to provide a soft and beautiful glow at night.
Features and Benefits
- ELECTRIC OPERATED: Opens automatically, protecting you from UV rays and the sun glare over your door or window. A hand crank is also built-in for manual operation if needed. Remote control included (Accessibility control range: 40m)
- LED STRIP: Placed on the supporting arms and controlled by the remote, creates a warm and ambient glow, perfect for turning on at night
- CASSETTE-STYLE CASE: Canopy fully folds in when closed, keeping it safe and protected. Deluxe Full-cassette, elegant and compact appearance. The front bar provide tight closing of the cassette
- Colour: Grey
- Material: Aluminum, Steel, Polyester Fabric, LED
- Product Dimension: 350W x 0-300D cm
- Hand Crank Length: 160cm
- Max Remote Control Distance: 40m
- Exposed Power Cord: 5m
- Rated Voltage: 230V/50Hz
- Rated Power: 230W
- Certification: CE-EMC, LVD, RoHS
- Custom Label: 840-222V01
- NOTE: Minimum installation height 2.5m
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.