Outsunny (3M) Fir Wooden Garden Parasol Sun Shade Outdoor Umbrella Canopy Cream
Sunny days are great, but sometimes you just need a little shade. Other times you need to beat the rain or wind during summer. Relax outside on any type of day with this protective outdoor umbrella from Outsunny. The main pole, made from bamboo is strong, finished in a beautiful teak tone for a beautiful look. It's never too early to start planning your own personal summertime oasis for the day ahead.
Features and Benefits
- BAMBOO POLE: Beautiful, teak-coloured wood for a strong core structure - parasol stands steady and upright. Eight support ribs from frame to canopy and opening angle can be fixed in four positions by a latch
- TWO-TIER FABRIC CANOPY: Shields you against direct sunlight so you can relax in comfort. Top vent for air to escape, without blowing inside out
- STYLISH AppEARANCE: Our fir wooden parasol with durable material, combined traditional workmanship with modern aesthetics, unique and utility
- Colour: Cream
- Material: Polyester, Bamboo, Fir
- Dimension: 300L x 300W x 250H cm
- Pole Diameter: 38 mm
- Custom label: 01-0244
- Please note this listing is for the parasol only, the parasol base in the picture is not included in the package.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.