Outsunny 4.4m Double-sided Parasol w/Solar Lights Cream
Outsunny 4.4M Double-sided Sun Umbrella Patio Parasol Solar Lights Cream White
It's time for your garden to shine with this double-sided parasol from Outsunny. A stylish design, the parasol umbrella features 36 lights on the frame ribs to light up your outdoor seating when dark. The large double parasol garden creates plenty of shade, protecting you from direct sunlight. Using a crank mechanism for effortless opening and closing. If you've been searching for a new way to change your garden, then this garden umbrella is the answer. Matching base: Outsunny sku 84D-089.
- 36 SOLAR LED LIGHTS: Powered by energy-efficient solar panels, no need for electricity, placed on the ribs to illuminate your garden beautifully at night with this large garden parasol
- DOUBLE CANOPY: This double parasol' large size creates plenty of shade for keeping you protected from direct sun. Top vents of this large patio umbrella allow wind to flow in and out, helps prevent the canopy from turning inside out
- STEEL FRAME: A solid and sturdy structure, keeps the large parasols for garden standing steadily all day long. 12 ribs connecting the outsunny parasol for extra support
- EASY TO USE: Comes with the easy-to-turn crank system located on the side of the garden parasol pole for easy opening and closing. 12 metal ribs connecting pole and garden shelter for added support
- LED PARASOL DIMENSIONS: 2.4H x 4.4L x 2.6Wm. SUITABLE BASE: 84D-089 (B08W8QB2XQ). The cross base is not included
- Dimensions: H:15.0 x W:42.0 x D:142.0 cm
- Colour: Cream White
- Guarantee: 6 Months
- Material: Steel, Polyester
- Model Number: 84D-106CW
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.