Outsunny 4 x 3m Hardtop Aluminium Frame Gazebo/Garden Tent Shelter
Make the most out of you garden and outdoor areas with this Gazebo from Outsunny. Made from steel, the roof has been built to last for years to come in all weather conditions, with rust-resistant aluminium framing to ensure complete stability from the ground up. Each curtain is weather resistant with mosquito netting included to protect you from any insects and pests, making it suitable for use all-year round. Large and spacious, this gazebo is perfect for friend and family gatherings, barbecues, summer parties and lot more.
Features and Benefits
- PERFECT FOR SOCIAL GATHERINGS: Large and spacious, great for hosting social gatherings, family gatherings, barbecues and lots more
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Sturdy steel roof and strong aluminium frame keep the gazebo stable from the ground up, even in bad weather conditions. NOTE: Accumulated snow must be removed from roof
- TWO INNER HANGING HOOKS: Allows you to hang a lantern for ambience
- Material: Aluminium, Steel, Polyester
- Colour: Grey
- Overall Size: 398Lx298W cm
- Eaves Height: 200cm
- Top Height: 280cm
- Net Weight: 105kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: It can be bolted and includes 12 L shaped ground stakes and 12 expansion screws. NO BOLT INCLUDED
- Custom Label: 84C-097CG
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.