Outsunny Adjustable Infrared Halogen & Ceiling Mounted Light Heater W/ 1000/2500W Power - Black
The Outsunny infrared heater is an ideal addition to add to your indoor and outdoor space, providing both light and heat to the area. Hanging this heater with its hook and included chain will help keep you comfortable as you work or enjoy your outdoor space. Its warmth can be spread precisely where you want with 2 added power heating modes of 1000w and 2500w. Lightweight and easy to carry the Outsunny adjustable infrared heater is easy to pick up and carry, perfect for when you want to change location.
Made from Black aluminum frame with mesh for added protection, the lightweight heater comes with chains and hooks for quick adjustment of height when required. With halogen technology providing both heat and light for outdoor space, the Infrared heater is enviornmentally respectful with no carbon monoxide emmisions.
Features and Benefits
- Environmentally Friendly - Designed with lower energy consumption makes the heater environmetally friendy with no carbon monoxide emissions.
- 2 Power Modes - With Halogen technology you can select between 2 power modes consisting of 1000W and 2500W.
- Adjustable - The heater can be easily adjustable and easily attachable to gazebo or outdoor ceiling with the provided hook and chain.
- Colour: Black
- Material: Metal, Plastic & Halogen
- Water Resistant
- 2 Power modes
- Product Dimension: ?47.7 x 37.5H (cm)
- Gross Weight: 5.6kg
- Net Weight: 3.5kg
- Voltage: 220-240V; Power: 1000W, 2500W
- Box Dimension: 55L x 55W x 45H (cm)
- Guarantee: 12 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.