Outsunny Fixed Double Canopy - Brown
Keep the weather away from your doors and windows all year long with this clear double outdoor canopy from Outsunny.
Using thick and rigid plastic for the frame, with lightweight and durable aluminium bars connecting the two ends, this canopy is sturdy to offer long lasting use. Fitted with a polycarbonate sheet in the middle, covered with a UV-resistant coating, it provides shelter from the sun and UV rays. The curved shape also prevents rain or snow build up, whilst keeping the area underneath protected. Including fittings for easy installation, it will be up and ready to use in no time.
Simple in design to blend in with all outdoor areas, it can be used solo or even paired with multiple canopies to create a wider area of protection. Perfect for any outdoor space, this shelter is practical and stylish.
Features and Benefits
- Curved Shelter – The shape offers a better protection area, helping to prevent any snow, rain and liquid build up for year-round use.
- UV Covering – Coated on the surface, it protects and keeps the temperature down inside, whilst still allowing you to enjoy the light.
- Sturdy Frame – Rigid plastic on the outer, with aluminium tubes connecting the two ends. Lightweight, durable and reliable.
- Overhanging Door Canopy
- Curved Design
- Sturdy Frame
- UV Covering
- Fixing Accessories and Brackets Included
- Easy to Install
- Material: 5mm Polycarbonate, Polypropylene and Aluminium
- Dimensions: H 23 x W 195 x L 80cm
- Wall Bracket Size: H 23 x L 80cm
- Product Weight: 4.4kg
- Colour: Brown, Black
- Self Assembly Required
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.