Outsunny Gazebo 3x4m Replacement Sidewall Set - 4 Pcs
- Reviews (2)
Extend your gazebo life and enjoy more outdoor gatherings by simply replacing your old sidewalls with these four brand new pieces from Outsunny.
Suitable for most 3 x 4m gazebos, this replacement set of walls are a fantastic alternative to replacing your entire structure. Made from thick polyester for durability, each piece will create plenty of privacy and keep inside dry and protected. The double zippered doors also allow for easy access inside and out of the tent.
Easy to set up and remove, this 4 piece set includes both C rings and hooks, allowing you to choose whatever fits your gazebo best. You will love hosting your garden parties even more, when your gazebo has been given a new lease of life and a fresh new appearance.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile Uses – Suitable for most 4x3 gazebos, they make a cost-effective way to extend the life of your outdoor shelter.
- Easy to Install – The 'C' rings are suitable for square and rounded beams, and the hooks are suitable for sliding rails.
- Thick and Durable – The high-quality polyester fabric shields you inside, whilst the zip fastening ensures easy access.
- Replacement Sidewalls
- Suitable for Most 3x4m Gazebos
- Double Sided Zippers
- Velcro Fastenings
- Easy to Install
- Tough and Durable
- UV Protected
- C Rings and Hooks Included
- Material: Polyester Fabric
- Dimensions: H 205 x W 352cm
- Colour: Beige
- Self Assembly Required
- Guarantee: 6 Months
- 4 x Replacement Gazebo Sidewalls
- 48 x C Rings (for square/rounded beams)
- 48 x Hooks (for sliding rails)
Please Note: Please ensure you have measured your gazebo prior to purchasing, to ensure the correct fit.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.