Outsunny Wooden Raised Garden Bed Plant Stand Box With Clapboard 100 x 40 x 84cm
This elevated outdoor vegetable planting bed from Outsunny is a must for those who love growing plants, both indoors and outdoors. It's made from solid fir wood for durability, in a natural finish, which can be left standing how it is or customised to your desired look. The open box gives plenty of open room to allow plants to grow, helping to prevent overcrowding. It's finished with a slatted bottom shelf which gives you a handy place to keep all your gardening essentials close by.
Features and Benefits
- FIR WOOD STRUCTURE: It's durable and tough so it can be reliably used every day. Finished with a smooth varnish coat for light protection. The natural finish can be customised easily
- LARGE PLANTING BOX: Large space for flowers, vegetables, herbs and other plants to grow. Open design to prevent overcrowding for excellent growth
- VERSATILE: Can be used indoors and outdoors. Keep protected from heavy weather if left outdoors. DIMENSIONS: 84H x 100L x 40Wcm. Inner planting area: 25H x 93.5L x 34Wcm
- Material: Fir Wood, Non-Woven Fabric
- Colour: Nature Wood Color
- Overall Dimension: 100L x 40W x 84Hcm
- Internal Dimensions of Planting Box: 93.5L x 34W x 25Hcm
- Clapboard Size: 97L x 37Wcm
- Height between Planting box and partition: 37.5cm
- Height between Clapboard and Floor: 18.5cm
- Weight Capacity: 80kg (planting box), 20kg (clapboard)
- Assembly required
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.