Outsunny Zero Gravity Adjustable Recliner Seat - Grey
Take your time out in the sun to the next level with this zero gravity outdoor chair from Outsunny. Evenly distributing your weight, it offers all the support your body needs. Made from steel in a powder-coated finish for strength and resistance to rusting and peeling, fitted with a breathable mesh seat, a padded headrest for comfort. With an adjustable reclining back, it equips a detachable side tray to keep drinks, magazines and books close to you. The gateway to total relaxation in your garden.
Features and Benefits
- ZERO GRAVITY DESIGN: Provides a weightless experience, evenly distributing your weight and relieving your body from any aches or pains. Overhead canopy will protect you from facing the sun's glare as you relax
- STURDY STEEL FRAME: Made of powder-coated steel frame, along with providing strong support for years to come
- SIDE TRAY: Moulded design features space for two cups and phone, magazines, books, keeping what you need close so you don't have to move
- FOLDABLE: Easy to move and store away when not in use – effortlessly fits into small storage spaces.
- Colour: Light Grey
- Material: Steel Frame, Breathable Mesh Fabric, PP
- Overall Dimension (upright): 90L x 67W x 110H cm
- Reclining Dimension: 160L x 67W x 79H cm
- Folded Dimension: 67L x 15W x 94H cm
- Seat Size: 52D x 43.5W cm
- Seat Height: 43.5 cm
- Pillow Size: 35L x 15W x 5D cm
- Cup Holder: 38L x 23W cm
- Canopy Shade Size: 52L x 40W cm
- Weight Capacity: 150kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.