Protect your doorway from the bitter elements with this Sophia 2150 door canopy from Palram, a modern, clean-lined and sturdy covering solution.
Add value and create an Eco-friendly extension to your outside space. This canopy has been made with a high impact, acrylic 4mm panel which is immune to the harmful UV rays and resilient against sunlight degradation. The durable, powder coated galvanized steel support brackets come in a dark grey finish for both rigidity and style. And with easy DIY assembly, this door canopy will be a welcome and long lasting addition to the outside of your home.
Features and Benefits
- Gasket Mounting – A back hidden rubber gasket seals the canopy to the wall surface and prevents water seepage.
- Self installation – This DIY product includes all installation hardware and is made of high-end materials to ensure durability for many years of use.
- Colour: Grey
- Front Aluminium gutter directs rainwater sideways
- No special tools required
- Ready to assemble pre-cut panel and pre-drilled profiles
- Ultra-durable door cover
- High impact, acrylic 4 mm panel
- Sturdy, powder coated aluminium profiles and galvanized steel support brackets
- Proprietary screw-free roofing assembly system
- Integrated, hidden gutter directs rainwater sideways
- Engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Easy DIY assembly Kit includes installation hardware
- Maintenance free design
- Mounting hardware included
- 100% recyclable materials
- Wind resistance: 150km/hr (93ml/hr)
- Light transmission: 85%
- Dimensions: H 17 x W 95 x L 215cm
- Guarantee: 3 years