Palram - Canopia Sophia 3' x 7' Door Awning - Grey
Protect your doorway from the bitter elements with this Sophia 2150 door canopy from Palram, a modern, clean-lined and sturdy covering solution.
Add value and create an Eco-friendly extension to your outside space. This canopy has been made with a high impact, acrylic 4mm panel which is immune to the harmful UV rays and resilient against sunlight degradation. The durable, powder coated galvanized steel support brackets come in a dark grey finish for both rigidity and style. And with easy DIY assembly, this door canopy will be a welcome and long lasting addition to the outside of your home.
Features and Benefits
- Gasket Mounting – A back hidden rubber gasket seals the canopy to the wall surface and prevents water seepage.
- Self installation – This DIY product includes all installation hardware and is made of high-end materials to ensure durability for many years of use.
- Colour: Grey
- Front Aluminium gutter directs rainwater sideways
- No special tools required
- Ready to assemble pre-cut panel and pre-drilled profiles
- Ultra-durable door cover
- High impact, acrylic 4 mm panel
- Sturdy, powder coated aluminium profiles and galvanized steel support brackets
- Proprietary screw-free roofing assembly system
- Integrated, hidden gutter directs rainwater sideways
- Engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Easy DIY assembly Kit includes installation hardware
- Maintenance free design
- Mounting hardware included
- 100% recyclable materials
- Wind resistance: 150km/hr (93ml/hr)
- Light transmission: 85%
- Dimensions: H 17 x W 95 x L 215cm
- Guarantee: 3 years
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.