PawHut 81cm Foldable Pet Carrier for Cats/Medium Dogs - Brown
Struggle to travel with pets? With this PawHut pet carrier bag, you'll struggle no more. Its adjustable strap goes over your shoulder, so it's much easier carrying cats or medium dogs.
Three doors for easy access – they'll enter a spacious area, where they'll relax on a soft cushion, whilst the air flows through the mesh window to keep them cool. It's foldable and comes with a bag, saving space when stored away. Not just for travelling, it can be used at home – a place for pets to lounge.
Features and Benefits
- COMFORTABLE FEATURES: Spacious and comes with a soft cushion to lay on. Mesh windows keep the area well-ventilated, so pets are cosy and cool. Can be used as a dog or cat carrier
- VERSATILE: As well as being a pet carrier, it can be set up in the house, so pets have a cosy lounge area
- FOLDABLE WITH HANDLES: With two belts, it's easy to carry around. Easy to fold, this cat carrier bag doesn't take up much space when stored
- THREE DOORS: One on the top, one on the left and another at the front. Zip fastening makes it easy for pets to get in and out of this dog carrier
- Colour: Brown and black
- Material: Oxford cloth, steel and polyester
- Dimensions: 57H x 81L x 57Wcm
- Folded: 8H x 81L x 57Wcm
- Front door: 63L x 38Wcm
- Left door: 40L x 39Wcm
- Top door: 60L x 31Wcm
- Cushion: 75L x 52Wcm
- Storage pocket: 20L x 20Wcm
- Straps: 115cm
- Suitable for cats and medium dogs less than 56cm in length
- Weight capacity: 20kg
- Assembly required
- Item label: D00-153V03BN
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.