PawHut Luxury Folding Pet Stroller w/ Removable Carrier & Adjustable Canopy Bag - Blue
Pushing your pet around in style doesn’t come much easier than this stroller from PawHut. Its two-in-one design allows the top to be taken off from the frame allowing you to just carry around the basket when needed.
The basket is fitted with a canopy which can be adjusted to three different positions whilst the mesh windows provide air circulation to your pet. Included with two side handles for easy lifting and carrying the PawHut Luxury Folding Pet Stroller is foldable for easy storage and perfect for traveling. Made from Steel you can rest assured that the stroller is easy to push and made from sturdy material the PawHut Stroller is reliable and perfect for outdoor usage.
Features and Benefits
- Duo Design - Stroller with removable basket, allows you to carry around the carrier directly when needed. An ideal piece for older dogs and pets who need extra assistance when moving.
- Safe and Smooth - Fitted with four double-barrel wheels to push along gently, with brakes on the rear wheels to stop when needed. Two inner leashes to keep your pet secure inside.
- Comfortable - Inner cushion for them to rest, a three-way adjustable canopy to block the sun and mesh windows to allow air to circulate through. Bag on the bottom for easy storage when out.
- Steel Frame - Tough and strong for safe and reliable use. Handle ensures easy pushing.
- Colour: Blue, Black & Brown
- Materials: Steel, 600D Oxford Cloth
- Dimensions: 80L x 51.5W x 101H (cm)
- Folded: 30H x 80L x 53W (cm)
- Carrier: 24H x 55L x 32W (cm)
- Front window: 24L x 20W (cm)
- Bottom basket: 24H x 40L x 30W (cm)
- Weight capacity: 15kg
- Net weight: 7.42kg
- Assembly Required
- Maximum Load: 15Kg
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.