PawHut Adjustable 5-Tier Cat Floor to Ceiling Scratching Tree - Grey/White
Give your kittens and cats the perfect place to rest, relax and play thanks to this cat tree from PawHut.
Touching the ceiling straight down to the floor, it features five tiers of places to climb and rest, along with a scratching post - saving your furniture from any damage. It's safe, too. Made with solid particle board at the core, it can be secured to the ceiling with the tension rod, with the height adjustable from 230cm to 260cm to get the perfect fit.
Rounded on the corners with plush cushioning on the outside, it is safe and ultra soft, offering your cats a place they will love playing with and sleeping on.
Features and Benefits
- Five tiers – Allows your cat and kitten a variety of places to play, rest and relax.
- Solid core – Made from solid, P2 grade particle board, ensuring complete strength, sturdiness and reliability.
- 220g/M² plush cushioning – Along with rounded corners for safety this cat tree is a place your cat will love to rest and relax.
- Scratching post – Helps to save your other furniture and other places in the home from scratching damage.
- Adjustable height – Adjustable from 230cm to 260cm for the perfect fit.
- Colour: White/Grey
- Material: P2 Grade Particle Board, Short Plush, Sisal
- Overall Dimension: L40 x W34 x H230-260cm
- 1st Tier Size (Bottom): L40 x W34cm
- 2nd Tier Size: L40 x W30cm
- 3rd Tier Size: Dia. 30cm
- 4th Tier Size: Dia. 30cm
- 5th Tier Size (Top): L40 x W30cm
- Overall Weight Capacity: 15kg
- Each Platform Weight Capacity: 8kg
- Net Weight: 9kg
- Flat Pack: YES
- Maximum weight capacity: 15kg
- Each platform max: 8kg
- 6 month guarantee
Please note Pole MUST be attached to ceiling for safety - for ceilings under H260cm.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.