PawHut Canine Agility Set & High Jump Training Exercise w/ Obstacles Set - White
PawHut provides the ideal solution to grow mental and physical stamina of your dog and build a stronger connection with you and your pet. Designed to be quickly assembled and easy to carry thanks to the stable carry bags. Now you and your dog can have fun at parks, picnics, beaches and more. Free standing stabilizing legs ensure you can train indoor or outdoor without the fear of your dog tripping over.
Made with a portable and adjustable design you can take your time in teaching your pet how to balance. Jumps are 65 cm wide and features adjustable height allows your dog to train at their comfort level. The Free standing base allows indoor and outdoor activities whilst it lightweight model includes carrying case making it perfect for any journey.
Features and Benefits
- Set Of 4 Bar Jumps - This starter kit includes 4 complete dog agility jumps in total which allows you to conduct more challenging exercises, including rows and pivot squares, that are simply not possible with just 1 or 2 jumps
- Adjustable Heights - The height of the jumping bar can be moved with this clip and adjusted freely for different dog sizes and abilities.
- Fixed Bottom Bar: The bottom bar is fixed for stability on any type of surface and making it easy to jump and perfect for moving into the next location quickly.
- Carying Bag - Dog agility training kit inlcudes a sturdy carrying bag that's perfect for taking your set on the go to the park or just to the backyard. Its also convenient way to keep all the various parts together.
- Colour: White
- Material: PE, PVC & ABS
- Adjustable Heights
- Carrying Bag Included
- Overall Dimension: 95L x 65W x 95H?cm?
- Net weight: 25Kg
- 4/Pieces/1 set.
- 1 Piece Dimension: 95L x 65W x 95H cm
- 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.