If your cat can be a bit too mischievous at times around the home, then let this activity tree from PawHut curb their curiosity.
Using high quality particle board to form a frame which is solid and sturdy, it is crafted into a two-tier design, making it great fitting into for smaller spots whilst giving them enough levels to keep themselves amused. Featuring a large middle hut they can hide away and rest in, and a bottom ramp for them to move up and down safely. The large top post is great for resting on as they keep an eye on everything around them, and the hanging play ball is ideal for playtime. Placed between the two levels are three scratching posts. Made from sisal, they safely allow your cats to scratch their claws, as well as deterring them from using your furniture.
Keep your kitten happy and your home safe with this deluxe climbable cat tree exploration centre! Perfect for rest, play and exercise, your cats can spend all day on it for endless entertainment and fun.
Features and Benefits
- All in 1 Design – This multi-level cat tree features a condo with a ramp for access, a top perch, and a hanging ball for playtime.
- Sturdy and Safe – Made of solid particle board to keep the whole structure strong and stable, with a heavy base to keep it upright.
- Sisal Posts – The sisal covered posts safely allow your cat to sharpen their claws, deterring them from using your furniture.
- Cat Tree Activity Centre
- Includes Perch, Condo, Hanging Ball, Ramp and Scratch Posts
- Sturdy and Safe
- Material: Particle Board, Plush, Sisal
- Dimensions: H 98 x W 40 x L 40cm
- Condo Size: H 25 x W 35 x L 35cm
- Condo Door Size: H 20 x W 22cm
- Top Perch Size: W 30 x L 30cm
- Ramp Size: W 17 x L 38cm
- Weight Capacity: 5kg
- Product Weight: 7kg
- Colour: Grey
- Self Assembly Required
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.