Pawhut D51-321V01 Galvanised Chicken Coop With Cover
- Reviews (1)
Keep small pets protected outdoors with this PawHut chicken coop. Hexagonal mesh walls gives access to fresh air, whilst the cover keeps them protected from hot and wet weather. It's a spacious area that can fit between 6-12 chickens – they have enough room to roam around. With a lockable door to keep animals safe, they won't escape and predators cannot get in. A comfortable space for animals to enjoy outside. Suitable for chickens, rabbits, ducks and other small animals; Made with solid galvanised steel for a stable structure; Hexagonal mesh keeps pets securely in the coop; Canopy provides shade from hot and wet weather; Suitable for outdoors; The door is lockable, ensuring pets don't get out; Can be used with wooden cages.
- GREAT PET PLAYPEN: This large pet playpen is suitable for chickens, rabbits, ducks, etc. Those non-climbing small animals can be kept in it, playing/exercising. So, the owner doesn’t need to gaze at them all the time.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Crafted from the galvanized frame with plastic hexagonal mesh, this pet cage is solid and rust-resistant can protect pets from predators.
- WATER AND UV RESISTANT COVER: Oxford with coating resists water and ultraviolet, ignore the bad weather, suitable for outdoors using. This chicken run can be used with wooden cages.
- LOCKABLE DOOR DESIGN: This chicken wire for chickens includes a lockable galvanized door for added safety. Feeding your feathered friends and cleaning the cage is made simple!
- CHICKEN COOP INFORMATION: Recommended 6-12 chickens.
- Dimensions:197H x 280L x 380W cm. Eaves height: 114cm. PE cover: 334L x 190Wcm. Door: 170H x 50Wcm
- Colour: Silver
- Guarantee:12 Months
- Material: Steel, Oxford Fabric
- Model Number: D51-321V01
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.