PawHut Pet Pool Swimming Indoor & Outdoor w/ Foldable Diameter - Blue
- Reviews (2)
This PawHut's refreshing non-slip bathing tub is a great choice for washing your pets. Made from PVC material, it is safe to all animals. This foldable swimming pool has many uses including a cat or dog pool, dog bathing tub, sandbox, or ball pit. Its space-saving design when not in use can be folded and stored away with ease.
Perfect for bathing your pets or just let them enjoy cool water fun during the hot summer. Finished with PVC material the bottom of the closure at the bottom is supported with planks to hold the PawHut Pet Pool in shape. Convenient storage and transport with its foldable design make it a perfect addition to add to your pets accessories. Easy to set up within minute the foldable pet pool is easy to clean with a simple damp cloth.
Features and Benefits
- Indoor & Outdoor Use - This pet swimming pool is designed for dual-use and can be used indoors and outdoors, so buyers no need to worry.
- Foldable - This pet pool is foldable, light and portable, and it can be carried when you go out hiking or traveling providing endless fun for your lovely friends at any time and anywhere.
- Stable - This dog pool is foldable and each block contains wooden boards, so there is no need to worry about collapse or other conditions. It is strong and durable.
- Easy-to-clean - This plastic pool has PVC shell, which is easy to clean with a damp cloth and is very easy to keep daily maintenance.
- Colour: Blue
- Material: Plank & PVC
- Easy to set up
- Easy to Clean
- Unfolded Dimensions: Φ120 x 30H (cm)
- Side Panel Size: 14W x 30H (cm)
- Inner Plank Size: 12W x 27.5H x 0.45T (cm)
- Overflow Inner Diameter: Φ3.2 (cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 26.5L x 18.5W x 29.5H (cm)
- Guarantee: 6 Months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.