Pawhut Pet Stroller For Large And Medium Dogs Red
- Reviews (13)
Going out should be smooth and simple for you and pets this PawHut pet stroller makes sure of it. They'll sit in this spacious buggy, enjoying the wind flow through the mesh windows, keeping them cool and comfortable. The leashes ensure they're secure, whilst the EVA wheels with shock absorbers make their ride a lot smoother. The rear wheels have a break, so it'll stay in place when parked up. Made with a steel frame, it can hold up to 30kg the perfect buggy for medium and large dogs.
- Foldable puppy stroller: This stroller for dogs can be folded with one click, which saves space when storing
- Comfortable: With multiple zippered mesh doors, windows and a skylight, their space stays properly ventilated, keeping them cosy when riding
- Solid construction: Made from steel, it's a strong and sturdy dog stroller, whilst the oxford cloth is durable suitable for daily use
- Smooth: Includes two universal front wheels, with shock absorbers on the wheel frame, making it easy to push. The rear wheel comes with a break, so it won't roll off when left alone
- Dimensions: 112L x 65W x 100Hcm. Suitable for large anDmedium dogs, which are less than 60cm in length and 30kg
- Dimensions: H:100.0 x W:112.0 x D:65.0 cm
- Colour: Red
- Guarantee:1 year
- Material: Steel, Oxford Fabric
- Model Number: D00-167V01RD
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.