PawHut Wooden Bird Feeder w/ Cross-shaped Support Feet
Get closer to nature with this bird feeder from PawHut.
It features a large top house, where the platform gives a place for birds to rest and eat any food left for them, with the large overhanging roof protecting the space from rain. The fir wood structure, with a weatherproof finish, means this bird feeder will endure years of use with very easy maintenance.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish - A place for birds to drink, eat and rest. House-shaped stands beautifully in any outdoor setting.
- Firwood structure - Coated with non-toxic water-based paint, it is suitable for outdoor use. Asphalt roof protects underneath.
- Stable base - Two cross-shaped support feet to keep it steady and balanced.
- Easy set-up - Simply slot and fix all pre-cut parts together for fuss-free assembly.
- Material: Fir Wood
- Colour: Natural
- Overall Dimension: 55L x 55W x 144H cm
- Overall Dimension of The Top Platform: 34L x 32W x 32H cm
- Platform Dimension: 29.5L x 29.5W cm
- Assembly Required: YES
- 6-month guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.